Thursday, April 17, 2008

What is it about you are worried right now?

Do you allow any troubles to robe you of God's peace?

"Adversity can make us lose hope and become discourage or it can press us closer to God and His promises."

It's been a chaotic week, whenever I loose touch with my prayer time, a lot of things happenned that made me so troubled and restless. All decisions, actions and words that were brought out and done couldn't even provide an affirmative results-then I left wondering why?

I remember a message that were said in one of our Ligaya community assembly, whenever in certain areas of your life you feel lacking or there's a great need of sustenance of prayers and discernment its merely because there's something wrong with one's prayer time. But if one's prayer time is very much alive and active, God works tremendously great in every aspect of your life, and you feel you lack nothing...

Well most of the time it happened to me..this week I hurt someone, and it did affected me so much, because even though I already been in the renewal and I'm a very much trying-to-be-good Christian-still I fall- still I could not past the test of temptation, still I fail God.

Then along the way I am greatly affected with the goings and doings of our campus ministry that we could not pathom why for a community that were never given its birth in another level such as alumni group - a lot of politicing, a lot of banging of words as to who is saying the truth and as whom we should follow afffects the group so much- it I seem could not really understand why this is happening. The maturity level of the relationship that were established and built within the campus did not linger deep within each members that after stepping out in the real world, they're eyes were open but they could not see what is the need and where we should go...I'm really troubled and question God-why these things are happening- to His community whom He had put up ahead with everyone,but still is not moving on from its first stage...

These are some worries that I have in mind not to mentioned my work and my family my daughters specially my youngest who is still suffering from asthma...

And to meet the demands of all these concerns, I'm struggling and that's why it made me so bothered that I could not even find time to pray...

Now having realized that I have not openned my bible since Monday, I heard this voice come and talk to me now...hence I'm here...It feel so easy unburdening these troubles in mind and truly God is showing me the way...

No comments: