Sunday, April 13, 2008

How shall I make a return to the Lord for all the good he has done for me?

How shall I make a return to the Lord for all the good he has done for me?


This is the Responsorial Psalm for todays' Reading - April 12, 2008. Upon reading it, I was struck about the question and told myself...can you answer this?

My Lord and my God, has been generous and loving, He never fails me, and He is always there for me. Every time I'm given the opportunity to ponder, where I am now and what I have become...I would always say that every thing and whatever things or circumstance that made me what I am now- is my God perfect plan for me.

Looking closely and pondering upon my own life, I see how the Lord, has able to help me and bless me so much. From the time I was born, till the time I graduated, till the time I got my first blow of pains, till the time I walk down the aisle, when I have given birth, I almost lost my job, till the time I have given the gift of community-the Lord in every areas of my life has been always there for me. He carefully mold me to the person that I am today, by given me adequately what I need to become right now. Even in between trials and tribulations, the Lord manifested His love for me.

Now when this question hit me...then now what am I suppose to do...how should I answer this question?

Lord God, nothing happen in my life that is to be considered - accidental! Everything has its purposes and reasons, and I will always be grateful to You for that! I can only give much to the best of my ability and availability of resources and luxury of time that I have. You've blessed me so much Lord, that you pre-arranged everything, You sought only what is best for me and always You never failed to amazed and made me feel how You love me so much, eversince.

Now, O God how will I make a return or how will I bring back those unconditional goodness that you have for me? How will I make a return? I can only do this much, I need the grace, I need everything to be able to make a good return, a return that is worthy as an offering to God, not a simple gift but even more than that. I want precious gift for you O God, only the best, my all my God!

No comments: