Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More inspiration

Serving God is a privilege, not a burden! If God gives you an assignment, count yourself blessed that He considers you faithful enough to trust you with it!

Morning is a sign of God's Great Love for us, let us be thankful that we are given a new day to share His Love with special people in our hearts.

I pray that happiness at your door. May it knock early, remain and leave the gift of excellent, health, peace of mind, and inner joy.

Fulfillment doesnt merely mean achieving highest dreams in life, but also living a life that has made the lives of others worth living.

Let us cherish the moment when were empty but happy, tired but inspired, down but smiling, feeling lost but living for a cause. life is a gift, lets celebrate!

God is in control-Psalm 139:1-4

"O Lord you have searched me and known me, You know my sitting down and my rising up. You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down and are aquainted wilth all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue. But behold O Lord You know it all together."

Thus whatever uncertainties we have, God is not rattle, trust, for God is in control.

No comments: