Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Keep my commandments!

John 15:9-11

Whenever we follow God's command we abide in His love!

"In God's love we find the fulness of grace, life, peace and joy! We prove our love for God and for one another when we embrace the way of the cross."

Do you know the love that produces immeasurable joy?

The love of God to His creation specially the humankind, by redeeming them thru the death of His Son Jesus! He lay His life as a ransom to the manny! Laying one's life for a friend - how difficult it is, though.

Cant imagine myself to bear such sacrifice, I could only say much mere words use, but being true to it, my love to that friend of mine will be put to test - I cant imagine really doing it as in. Probably for a love one yes, an immediate family - that would be possible, I will spare my life for that matter, and I will not think twice for its a joy to see someone closes to me live and have a life to the full.

What is the crosses in my life?

This has been ask several times already during retreats and recollections and I would answer it affirmatively. My crosses in my life are those that the Lord wanted me to carry out as if helping Him carrying the load and these are my family, my personal relationship with Him, my being as daughter, as a superior, as a mom and as a wife.

All these crosses are my responsibilities and my accountabilities to God that I have to take on by heart. It's my daily crosses and challenges that I need to accept and live up to and bring to God unharmed and pure.

And whenever I stumble in the process, God help me get through and continue that journey towards His Kingdom. And I want to finish the race in faith and love so that I give honor and joy to Him who completes my being and the reason for me living in this world.

No comments: