Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Call to know God more

I've been in the renewal for more than 20 years already yet, my relationship with the Lord did not yet age...I still feel new and hearing and learning and realizing over and over again what really is my goal in life here on earth- would always makes me feel its something very new and never been heard of... I just learned that our goal in life is to know God more and more, after all our life here on earth is not permanent and we are all bound to eternal life ahead.

Knowing that, what it takes to know Him takes a lot of efforts and constant practice and submission. For sometimes, whenever I feel contented because of material things or of things that keeps me away from the thought of something spiritual-its totally wrong and I'm not going directly to Him but away from Him. For apart from Him is lifeless and its far from being fulfilled.

No comments: