Sunday, June 15, 2008

Expectant Faith in God

I actualy always believe that putting trust in the Lord will deliver me from any hardships, pains and issues in life. I would always believe that Our Father is a very kind and loving God, who would provide only the best for His children. Having a relationship with Him gives me the confidence and assurance that He will be there for me and He wont let me down. Though, sometimes, things dont happened in the way I expected it, but in His grace I would learn to see the wisdom and His message right through the circumstances why it has to happened and why it should be that way.

For 3 decades I've seen how the Lord worked for me and molded me to the kind of person that I am today. I have numerous shares of disappointing Him and deliberately disobeyed Him eventhough I already knew beforehand that it's not good or its wrong and yet still the Lord delivered me and see me through. He is such a loving Father and His love never ends and its boundless and its immeasurable and unconditional.

No comments: