Monday, June 9, 2008

Dry...Dryness...Dried out

Lately I never got the drive to write down my reflections in this blog. Actually I do have my own personal journal notebook to write upon daily inspirations and thoughts given to me by the Lord during my silence or prayer time...

If I'm not too engross with my work and my other preoccupation, I'm too involved in updating this blog and probably talking to God. Why do I put the Lord at the least of my priorities, am I that bad...I'm not supposed to do it to a God who is so kind, loving and so understanding..

I have this experience what we call spritual dryness, dryness in the sort of not having the desire of coming into prayer and listening to God's word. I do read the Gospels and inspirational reflections everyday but that becomes too boring and to mechanical to me during the past few weeks...or perhaps I'm just preoccupied with other things that are not too important...but you know what I've learned during these times...the Lord never leaves me... He's always there and He would use circumstances to remind me that He loves and He cares and He's always there.

That same love He gives since the day I was born, since the day I've learned of Him and have this personal relationship He never change...He is the same God to me till now...I'm too bless yes and its just too fittting to share how the Lord works and how the Lord provides.

Recently my husband and I had this fight over things that cause us to have one to ones and talked our heart out, I've asked the Holy Spirit to shade light over me, cause I'm not seeing in the way He does, I'm too blinded with my own ideals and my own understanding, as I open myself, I fully understand why my husband is like that...and why he is like that to me...and God provides.

I was recently financialy over burdened with the things I should not have gotten myself into in the first place...but just like a father who would always help out his child-God provides.

These were the moments I feel so dry spiritually, but the Lord dried it out and nourished and blessed me still, I'm so overwhelmed so grateful and so loved by the Lord. Isnt it great? No matter what you become, no matter how you become the Lord is the same, He never changes and He cares to us a lot...God never fails and He's always there.

No comments: