Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Forgiveness

In the Bible it says when one forgives it should be seventy times seven (Matthew 18:22)...its actually no limits, forgive so that you will be forgiven. It's freedom from guilt, anxiety, anger, fear and uncertainties.

Forgive in your heart so as the Lord has forgiven you with all your debts when He offered freely His life as a ransom for your sins. As He have forgiven you blamelessly, so who are you not to forgive?

I'm broken and I'm hurt maybe somehow the Lord intended this to happen to purify me to show me how imperfect the world is, our community is and am I ready to embrace the kind of life that its gonna be?

If we want mercy shown to us we must be ready to forgive others as God has forgiven us. Do you hold any grudge or resentment towards anyone?

"Lord Jesus, you have been kind and forgiving towards me. May I be merciful as you are merciful. Free me from all bitterness and resentment that I may truly forgive from the heart those who have caused me injury or grief."

No comments: