Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lestening to the Father and Obedience to the Father

It's actually true that if you have the habit of having a one to one experience with the Lord through prayers- you will never miss to listen to His voice or interpret circumstances in your daily lives as if you're hearing the Lord speaking to you clearly.

I too seldom experience such merely because I'm not too consistent with my prayer time, if I dont need anything much from Him I would just simply state a prayer, read on the scriptures and that's it...But whenever I feel down or I'm in a difficult situation then I heed on Him and pray fervently...that makes every word in the scriptures mean the Lord speaking to me directly and even through the events of my day as it unfolds it is as if God is telling me something out of it...

The Lord never fails me as in but sometimes I would insist on my own preferences - which is actually accorded to my own comfort zones, I know the Lord says otherwise but I continue to insist and eventually because of His persistency and foreboding I would heed to the Lord and obey Him...And after that, the Lord will tell me through the experience that He provided the right and what suits me best...as in, and I ended up so grateful and thankful...

The Lord really is like that, He never desires less but only the best for us, it only takes faith and obedience to let go of our own preferences and let God do the maneuvering, He knows which path to thread and He knows what is really best for us.

I continously thank the Lord for this relationship that I have with Him and thank you for His Holy Spirit, who serves as His medium a connecting link to His message to me. I'm happy and grateful that I have this special connection with Him above.

No comments: